Monday, October 13, 2008

johnny knoxville’s rebuttal to the great khali


So this is gettin’ outta control. Someone sent me a link to the WWE RAW show last night and the “Great” Khali is calling me out. Looks like somebody is a little infatuated with ol’ Knoxville. Un-fucking-believable. Have you seen this guy? It’s like they shaved down Chewbacca and put him in wrestling tights. He kinda sounds like Chewbacca, too. I guess that’s why they have that little Puerto Rican translator beside him “translating” what Khali groans and mumbles. That translator speaks about as much Indian as I do. Anyway, I am getting a little sidetracked with this shit. I am not someone who watches a lot of wrestling, but let me say I FUCKING HATE bullies. And for a 7-foot 3-inch (we know what the 3-inches represent) wookie to call out a 6-foot me on national TV over a stupid fucking interview that makes me irrationally mad. I say irrationally because I know it’s wrestling and it shouldn’t make me mad, but I can’t help the way I’m feeling. If this dude wants to start a war with me, then good. I just want to let you know, Khali, I don’t fight the way the other fellas fight. I am at a great disadvantage in the ring, but outside of the ring you’re mine.

Sincerely, Knoxville

No comments:

'Create
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!